Believe it or not, there are more than 30,000 regulations in our legal code that can be enforced criminally, which explains why the U.S.’s judicial system is one of the most unfair, punitive bureaucracies in the entire world:
• More than 100 million Americans have some type of criminal offense on their official records and there are over 80 million active cases being processed.
• The US features the most disproportionate incarceration rate on planet Earth; there are now approximately 700 prisoners per 100,000 people.
• Police officers arrest one person for a drug-related offense every 22 seconds and there has been a 616% surge in drug arrests since 1978.
Thus, if you’ve been victimized by a prejudiced, discriminatory, or unjust criminal charge, it’s important to act quickly and hire a reputable criminal attorney as soon as you get the chance.
What Kind of Cases Can My Lawyer Help with?
With an extensive network of court connections, private investigators, data analysts, and other legal specialists, your local criminal attorney can provide top-notch representation for a wide range of situations:
• DUI and DWI offenses
• Drug-related charges
• Traffic citations and roadway misconduct
• Fraudulent checks and identity theft
• Battery, abuse, neglect, and domestic violence
• Solicitation crimes
• Theft, embezzlement, and robbery
• Outstanding warrants
However, it’s worth mentioning that you only have a limited amount of time to hire a criminal attorney in today’s day and age. There are various deadlines, codifications, paperwork necessities, and other nuanced, time-sensitive requirements that can either make or break your case.
Is There a Trustworthy Specialist in My Vicinity?
When dealing with a stressful, scary criminal allegation or arrest, the last thing that you want to do is spend copious amounts of time researching various law firms and local defenders; you need professional assistance and you need it as soon as possible.
In this regard, be sure to visit our website to learn about one of the most respected, knowledgeable legal teams in the entire state. These dexterous experts will fight for your rights and help you protect your reputation without charging over the top for their compassionate services; best of all, the initial case evaluation won’t cost you a single penny. You can also connect them on Facebook for more updates.
Be the first to like.