Personal injuries are becoming increasingly widespread and frequent in today’s day and age, as evidenced by the following facts and figures:
- Over 20,000 personal injury cases are processed through our court systems each year, marking a 24% rise from figures recorded in 2005.
- However, only about 5% of personal injury cases are actually taken to court, which means that the number of out-of-court settlements is truly staggering.
- Slips, trips, and falls account for about 22% of all hospital visits to the tune of almost nine million dollars each year.
- More than 30% of workplace injuries are caused by safety and security negligence; poorly implemented flooring materials are responsible for more than two million personal injuries each year.
Thus, if you happen to be the victim of a personal injury due to another individual’s carelessness or neglect, it’s in your best interests to partner with a renowned team of personal injury lawyers as soon as possible.
This brief article will explain why.
These Specialized Attorneys Provide Comprehensive Assistance
The most reputable personal injury lawyers in Fargo, ND are extremely resourceful and they can facilitate all of the following tasks on your behalf:
- Obtain witness testimonials, authorized reports, and site photographs
- Gather medical reports, hospital records, healthcare bills, and employment paperwork (if required)
- Negotiate with any involved insurance providers
- File an official lawsuit or demand arbitration
- Conduct an exhaustive discovery process to ensure a successful outcome
- Handle out-of-court settlements to maximize your compensation amount
So regardless of whether you’ve been injured in the workplace, during a vehicular accident, or as the result of a company’s negligence, your team of personal injury lawyers will be able to advocate for your best interests and fight for the money that you deserve.
How Do I Pick a Good Attorney?
The most distinguished personal injury attorneys are able to tout the following characteristics:
- More than 50 years of in-house experience
- Wide range of bar admissions
- Long-standing history of successful personal injury outcomes
- Fee-free consultations and case evaluations, either in the office or off site to suit your preferences
If you’re ready to begin ascertaining the viability of your case, feel free to visit Rosenquist & Arnason PC to learn more about your unique situation and how to proceed.
Be the first to like.