Working on a construction site can be dangerous. Everyday, employees working on construction sites get hurt. Often times, it is not their fault. When an employee is hurt on the job, they can accumulate medical bills, they may need to take time out of work, and they would likely be in a great deal of pain. If you are a victim of a construction accident, there are steps that you should take to be compensated for your injury. There are many different types of Construction Accidents.
- Accidents due to OSHA violations
- Accidents due to scaffolding accidents
- Accidents due to falling objects
- Accidents due to machine malfunctions
- Accidents due to roof fall accidents
- Accidents due to a fall from a ladder
- Injury caused by a crane accident
If you were injured due to any of these reasons, you should contact a personal injury attorney who specializes in Construction Accidents.
Benefits of Hiring A Construction Accident Lawyer
- Assessment of your case: An accident lawyer can look at the circumstances surrounding your accident, and determine whether or not you have a case.
- Understanding the legal process: Most people do not have much understanding of the legal process. This is what makes representing yourself difficult. When you hire an accident lawyer, you can be sure that you put your case into a competent attorney will a full understanding of the legal process.
- Management of medical bills: An accident lawyer will manage all of your medical bills, so that you can be sure that the full amount is paid if you win your case.
- Negotiations: Most accident lawyers will try to negotiate with the insurance company of the party at fault to determine whether or not they will offer a fair settlement.
- Representation during trial: If the insurance refuses to negotiate a settlement, the case would go to trial. Your accident lawyer would represent you during the trial.
- Interviewing of witnesses: Your accident lawyer will get a list of all of the people who witnessed your accident. These witness statements have a positive effect on your case.
- Evidence: Following your accident, your lawyer will gather any evidence necessary to make your case.
Being a victim of a construction accident can be painful and cost you money in medical bills and missed time from work. When you hire Christopher J. Culleton, you have a good chance of getting the compensation that you deserve.
Be the first to like.